Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 131 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 131 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 38
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 75,000
Board layout: Full sized rectangle with large holes.
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: Not a lot of room to work in, and the cat gets in the way.
Level Requirements: To complete level 131 you have to complete the following orders:
- Explode 10 red peppers
- Explode 10 yellow peppers
- Explode 10 orange peppers
- Explode 10 green peppers
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 131
When episode 10 was first released we completed level 131 on our first try with a 3 star score. We didn’t think about it again until later in the day when we looked at the map and noticed that there was a large amount of players still sitting there. After we completed the episode we went back to try it again only to realize that this level can actually be really frustrating.
More than anything the biggest problem is the holes in the board. These limit your options for productive matches, and make it hard to work around Mister Claws. One of the things that we noticed today when we went back to play it is that you will never complete level 131 if you are just pushing buttons and not paying attention. There is very little action in cascades, and it is hard to play it optimally by making matches on the bottom of the board.
To beat this level you have to find big matches early, work around the cat, and make sure you always look for matches elsewhere on the board. In our experience it is pretty easy to complete two colors for the orders, but finishing the last two takes some luck and a whole lot of planning. Work on the bottom half of the board if you can while Claws isn’t around, but scan the entire area for other opportunities after every single match.
Continue to pay attention no matter how frustrated you get, and if you need a color that doesn’t have many peppers on the board start a quick panic to change things up. Keep in mind that the orders are all for exploding peppers, not just collecting them. It is also a board where not much happens in cascades so you won’t likely complete your final orders through luck. In the end persistence and good decisions will get you past it so hang in there until you get the right set up.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 131 are as follows:
- In the beginning make as many 4 and 5 pepper matches as you can regardless of color and where they are on the board.
- Look things over to see which color you can explode first.
- Concentrate on making matches at the bottom of the board, but always look things over after each match.
- Take time to find matches that will start chain reactions even if this means making them in out of the way places.
- When you get to the final two colors try to plan your matches out ahead of time.
- If you need a color that doesn’t have very many peppers on the board try to start a quick panic to change things up.
- In the process of growing a different color watch how the peppers fall. If you get more of the color you need onto the board switch to growing that color right away.
- Remember that these are exploding pepper orders on a board that doesn’t get much to happen in cascades. This means that it is almost impossible to complete your final orders with luck.
- You’ll need some help from the peppers as they fall, and in the end persistence will be the key to completing level 131.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 131 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 131 with a 3 star score:
Need more Pepper Panic friends or tips on a tough level? Join our Pepper Panic Add Me and Level Tips group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/PepperPanicAddMe/ We have a growing community of helpful Pepper Panic Saga players, and everyone is welcome to join.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the “Like Us on Facebook” button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed, and they really help us out. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 131 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.