Pepper Panic Saga Level 125 Screenshot
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 125 with Tips
Level type: Destroy all the statues.
Number of moves: 40
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 65,000
Board layout: Tall four-tile wide middle makes up the main play area with two narrow columns on the outside with obstructions.
Obstructions: Ice, cages, and holes in the board.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: There are only two statues but they are difficult to hit.
Pepper Panic Saga level 125 is a lot like level 70 and level 80 only harder in our opinion. Much of the same techniques you use to complete those levels will work here but the statues are much harder to get to. It is also difficult because in the narrow play area pepper panics often start and clear the board of all the peppers you’ve grown.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 125 Requirements:
- Destroy all the statues (2)
Both statues start out completely intact and require three hits to destroy.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 125
We think Pepper Panic Saga level 125 is one of the most difficult levels in the game to beat consistently. It doesn’t seem that complicated when you first look at the board but the fact that the statues take three hits to destroy makes it hard. While we have beaten it several times and pretty much every which way by this point, we will say that it helps out a lot if you can start the level with the same color peppers trapped in the ice and cage above the statues. It can be done otherwise, but take advantage and take your time on the attempts when that happens.
The best strategy to complete this level is to only grow and explode the color of peppers that are on top of the statues. If you’ve played this level a few times before reading this you already know that this is not an easy thing to do. What happens a lot is that peppers of other colors end up growing and when pepper panics start with the other colors it is a disaster. All of your work is wiped out and you won’t often have enough moves to get back to that point again.
For this reason it is important to remember that if you have stage 2 peppers or larger on top of the statues don’t start pepper panics with other colors. If you have a lot of large peppers of one color and you need to get them out of the way – match them together so that you clear several at the same time, and it will be less likely that a chain reaction will start. Make moves that will move the peppers you want to match closer together without exploding peppers of the other colors in the process. Try to find four-way matches in the columns with the statues and set them up when they aren’t there immediately. The shockwave hits will destroy the statues much quicker than growing you peppers will.
If you don’t have any grown peppers on the statues it is fine to start chain reactions and pepper panics to clear the board. This way you won’t be operating in conditions where you have to avoid exploding the large peppers. If you look at the board and see that it isn’t likely that you’ll be able to grow the color that is on the statue go ahead and explode what is available. This level is frustrating, but if you think about the following tips while you are playing, we are sure that you will complete it before too long.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga Level 125 are as follows:
- Concentrate on freeing the pepper in the ice above the statue first.
- Make matches with the color that is in the cage above the other statue at the same time, but only explode it if you can’t get rid of the ice above the other statue.
- Since cages protect grown peppers from being cleared after a pepper panic you don’t have to hurry as much for the pepper on the left side.
- Don’t go out of your way to clear the rest of the ice or the other cages. This will happen naturally while you are growing your targeted peppers.
- Look for shockwave matches in the columns when the board opens up. Sometimes when we played level 125 we started to focus on the colors by the statues so much that we forgot to look for these matches. These damage the statues instantly and are worth setting up if they aren’t there.
- Concentrate on growing one color of peppers that is sitting on a statue as fast as you can.
- Avoid making pepper panics with any other color of peppers. Work around the other colors as best you can.
- If you have 3 or more large peppers of a color you don’t want to start a panic with match them together so it will be less likely a chain reaction will start when they explode.
- If you don’t have enough of the color you need on the board go ahead and start easy pepper panics with other colors. This will clear unwanted large peppers and won’t make you lose any progress.
- Take your time and study the board before each move because things can change quickly.
- Hang in there until the end no matter what. If you watch some of the other video links below the main one you will see that sometimes you get what you need in the last couple of moves. The level takes some time and a lot of thinking, so it is natural to stop paying attention when it isn’t going well.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 125 Videos
Watch the following video to see how we were able to beat Pepper Panic Saga level 125 by using the tips above:
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Level 125 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as fast as we can.