Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 122 with Tips
When you first see Pepper Panic Saga level 122 it looks like it could be trouble, and it can be. It made us think of one of those awful Candy Crush Saga levels where if you can’t break through the top early it becomes impossible. It’s not as bad as that though, and not nearly as bad as it looks if you make the right choices when you get a good board.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 122 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 23
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 30,000
Board layout: Large rectangle with three holes in the middle.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: The ice at the top stops new peppers from dropping in.
Level Requirements: To complete level 122 you have to collect the following orders:
- Collect 34 orange peppers
- Collect 33 blue peppers
- Collect 32 yellow peppers
- Collect 31 red peppers
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 122
To complete level 122 you definitely should try to clear the ice. When it’s gone it allows for more peppers to fall onto the board which will make collecting the orders much easier. There are a couple of things you need to keep in mind while you are doing this, and if you do you should be able to complete the level within a few tries.
The first thing to keep in mind is that while the ice is intact new peppers only fall under the holes in the middle of the board. Making matches under them is better than making them in the columns in between. Your focus should still be to grow peppers to explode so that you can remove the ice, but when you have a choice make big matches under the holes when you can.
The other thing to pay attention to is after you’ve made your first couple of explosions it isn’t that helpful to keep exploding the colors that have been freed. Pepper panics are useful on this level, but you should wait to start them after you have new peppers dropping onto the board. When you have a good area of the top cleared out you can pick up the peppers for the orders in a cascade much faster than matching them one by one.
Throughout the level make sure you take your time to find the best match because it isn’t likely you will complete this level by accident. Find big matches to grow peppers quickly, and you should be able to complete all the orders.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 122 are as follows:
- Clearing the ice is the most important thing you have to focus on in the beginning.
- Making matches under the holes in the middle will drop new peppers there until you are able to open up the top.
- You want to grow peppers as quickly as possible by making big matches, but when you have a choice make them under the holes.
- As you explode peppers pay attention to which ones are being freed from the ice.
- Pepper panics are important but they aren’t very effective before you make a path through the ice for new peppers to fall into.
- If you have a color that is free don’t go out of your way to explode it again until you open up the ice.
- When you have peppers coming in look to start pepper panics as fast as possible as this will be the fastest way to collect your orders.
- In the end plan out your matches so that you can complete the final orders.
- If you take your time and follow these tips you should be able to complete level 122 within a few tries.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 122 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 122 with a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 122 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 122 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.