Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 119 with Tips
Number of moves: 18
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Board layout: 6 tile by 6 tile square with extra squares above
Obstructions: Holes in the top of the board
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: Mister Claws steals large peppers before you can start chain reactions. Low number of moves makes it hard to start enough pepper panics.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 119
Level 119 is a lot like level 49, only harder. We remember the first time we played it finally starting a pepper panic and thinking that it was over, only to realize we needed to start two more. Mister Claws can be a pain on this level and while the board looks large, it actually isn’t. The two holes in the top of the 6 x 6 area make it feel a lot smaller than it looks. It can be tricky to get your chain reactions to turn into pepper panics, and there will be times that you are sure that one is going to start, but end up watching it fizzle out.
To complete Pepper Panic Saga level 119 you are going to have to have some help from the peppers, but you are also going to have to make good choices. Since there are only 4 colors of peppers in play there will always be options for making matches. Five pepper combos will almost always be the best choice whether they are in a straight line or in “T” and “L” shapes. However, the match that makes the best things happen after it should be the choice you go with. In order to start a pepper panic on level 119 you must have other peppers to match and explode when the peppers fall into place, so the best match will be the one that gives you the best chance of that happening. In general matches at the bottom of the board will be better than those at the top for this reason.
While level 119 will be tough no matter what you do making the right choices will help you get past it. The following screenshot is an example of little things you can do to increase your chances:
In the example above you might think that choosing to make the four pepper match with the purple peppers and sending a shockwave in the direction of the red pepper would be the best decision. Since there are more purple peppers in the top of the board and two that are ready to explode making the match with the three peppers above will give you the best chance at starting a chain reaction that will lead to a panic. This match will result in a purple explosion that will cause the other two purples to explode after and grow the ones at the top.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 119 are as follows:
- If Mister Claws starts out in the bottom of the board watch to see which direction he is going before making your first match. This will give you a chance to work around him the best that you can. He gives an indication of which direction he is going with a small twitch while you are idle.
- In general matches on the bottom of the board are better than matches towards the top.
- Make big matches to grow peppers as fast as you can while paying attention to how the peppers will fall after the match is complete.
- If you have a lot of large peppers on the board try to make matches that will start explosions with the smallest peppers available. This will ensure that you get a chain reaction started.
- Pay attention to which colors are in the top of the board. Often when you start a chain reaction those peppers will be the ones that grow and start the pepper panic.
- Always scan the board for new opportunities after each match because things change quickly.
- Try to avoid matching three large peppers together, instead look for other matches that will send shockwaves in their direction.
- Having as many big peppers as possible on the board helps, but there aren’t a lot of moves and the cat is never far away. So don’t over think things and run out of moves. Look for the most productive matches and hope to get some help from the peppers as they fall into place.
- If you get stuck and get frustrated go back and play level 49 a few times. This is a level that uses the same concepts but has a larger board. Taking a break might help and level 49 is challenging.
- Try to make the best choices. Since there are only a small number of colors on the board there will always be more than one option for making matches. Pepper Panic Saga level 119 is difficult but also beatable, and making the best choices will get you past it faster.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 119 Videos
Watch the following video to see how we were able to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 119 using the tips above:
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Level 119 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond as quickly as possible.