Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 115 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 115 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 28
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Board layout: 4 tile by 8 tile top with two 3 tile by 3 squares below. The two areas are connected by a single tile ring.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: It’s hard to get to the statues to destroy them.
Level Requirements: To complete level 115 you have to destroy all the statues (18)
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 115
Pepper Panic Saga level 115 can be super tough on some tries. The statues are all at the bottom of the board, and are blocked by cages in the beginning. Even though there are only four colors of peppers in play it can sometimes seem that you can grow any color except the one you need to. Often we run out of moves right at the same time that we start to make progress, and are forced to try again.
To complete level 115 you have to remove the cages. When we first started playing this level we tried to do this only by growing the peppers that are inside them, but realized that this is not optimal. The only caged pepper that actually does damage to the statues is the one on the bottom, and it is actually better if you can free some of the other ones before starting your chain reaction. So when you first start playing look to grow the yellow and red peppers, but also take shots at the cages whenever you get the chance.
Once you remove the cages don’t only concentrate on growing colors that are sitting in the bottom. While this is a good way to get some damage on the remaining statues, you will often run out of moves before you can remove them completely. For this reason look to make vertical shockwaves that will hit the statues as often as possible.
In the beginning starting panics with colors other than the red or yellow ones is useless so avoid making them if you can. Try to get the red and yellows grown some, and start a pepper panic with them right away. Once the cages are completely removed take your time to find the best possible match, and keep in mind that there will be times that you won’t have the right set-up. Some boards are much more favorable than others so shrug it off and start over. If you remember the tips below you will eventually beat the level once and for all.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 115 are as follows:
- In the beginning grow red and yellow peppers as quickly as you can.
- It is fine to switch from one color to the other as the cages will protect your progress when you start your first pepper panic.
- Avoid making panics with colors other than red in yellow while the cages are still intact.
- If you have vertical shockwave matches that will remove the cages take them. This can be an advantage as you might get extra hits on the statues when peppers move down.
- After the first panic clear the remaining cages in the same way.
- Look for vertical shockwave matches that will damage the statues while you try to grow the colors that are sitting in the bottom.
- Take your time and look over the board after each move. Things can move around and you don’t have a lot of moves to work with.
- Avoid making pepper panics with colors that are not in a useful position. With only 4 colors on the board it is easy to get panics started, but they often won’t do any damage to the statues at all based on their position.
- Don’t get too frustrated if you have a couple lousy boards in a row. Some board set-ups will make things much easier so just start over and try again.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 115 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 115:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 115 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see our Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 115 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as fast as we can.