Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 110 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 110 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 45
Colors of peppers in play: 3
Target score: 150,000
Board layout: Small 4 tile by 4 tile square with an outer ring.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: Some of the statues can’t be hit by shockwaves.
Level Requirements: Destroy all the statues (28) – The statues are varied from fully intact in the middle to extremely damaged in the corners.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 110
Level 110 is difficult but it might just be our favorite Pepper Panic Saga level of all. It looks impossible when you first see it, but with only 3 colors of peppers on the board you can really stir things up. The reason we like it so much is that it requires you to create a lot of action and make big matches, but it also takes some thinking to destroy the last few statues.
To complete level 110 you have to destroy some of the statues on the top and bottom rows so that you can get some peppers to drop into the outer ring. Using “T’ and “L” shaped matches will be the fastest way to do this because they shoot shockwaves in both directions. These will also help you destroy the statues on the side columns which you won’t be able to get peppers to drop next to in the beginning. Four pepper matches will be the next best thing if there aren’t any “T” or “L” shape matches to make as their shockwaves will damage statues just the same.
If there aren’t any big matches available and you still haven’t gotten any peppers into the outside ring try to set “T” and “L” shaped matches up. Pepper panics aren’t very helpful before the outer ring is open so growing peppers to explode them is only good to open up space. Keep making and setting up these matches until you destroy a few of the statues.
Once you have peppers on the outside ring it is time to start thinking about your decisions. Shockwave matches that will destroy the statues are still the priority, but you also want to start trying to explode peppers on the outside to damage statues that way. It is easy to get carried away with all the different choices at your disposal so make sure to take your time and pick the best matches to make.
Growing colors that are not sitting next to statues really isn’t helpful. While you may get some help in a pepper panic you will also lose the large peppers you have ready to explode next to the statues. You can also make matches on the outside ring some of the time that will lead to getting explosions from the peppers that will cause damage. This level has a way of getting you really close without being able to finish. For this reason don’t get upset and take a break if you need to.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 110 are as follows:
- Focus on “T” and “L” shaped matches to damage the maximum amount of statues in the beginning.
- Use 4 pepper matches when “L” and “T” matches aren’t available or when you can’t set them up.
- Pepper Panics aren’t helpful until there are peppers sitting in the outside ring.
- Try to remove some statues in the top and bottom rows of the outside ring quickly so that peppers can fall into those rows.
- When you have peppers sitting in the outside ring grow them by exploding peppers of that color or by hitting them with shockwaves.
- Remember that 4 pepper shockwaves will remove stage 1 peppers so try to avoid doing that in situations where you have peppers of the same color on the outside.
- Continue to blast the statues with shockwaves at every opportunity and grow whatever color of pepper will cause the most damage when you explode it.
- Take your time after every match to pick the best move. It is easy to get carried away with all of the action in this level, but you won’t likely complete it by accident.
- Look for matches on the outside ring that will advance the color that will cause damage to the statues.
- Continue to apply these tips and make the right choices to beat this level once and for all.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 110 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 110:
We would appreciate it if you would take a second to like us on Facebook. The likes help us out, and they make sure you will see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 110 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.