Overall Pepper Panic Saga level 107 is a difficult level. In the beginning you won’t have very many choices of moves so you will need a good board set-up to make progress. The cat clears the orange peppers which can make this level nearly impossible at times. There were many times when we had more than 20 moves left but there weren’t enough orange peppers available to complete the goals. For this reason making a match with the orange peppers that are grown at the start of the level is imperative. It is still possible to complete it when they get cleared, but it is much more difficult.
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 107 with Tips
Number of moves: 30
Colors of peppers in play: 6
Target score: 35,000
Board layout: Tall with several obstructions which make it tight in the beginning.
Obstructions: Ice and cages
Mister Claws: Active
Difficulties: The small board is hard to work in at the beginning. Mister Claws steals your grown orange peppers.
Level Requirements: To complete pepper panic saga level 107 you have to explode 6 orange peppers.
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 107
This level is tricky and there are a lot of things that can go wrong. The key to completing it is getting the orange grown peppers that you start out with to explode. The orange peppers are in the top and bottom rows and some are trapped in cages. They all start out partially grown so Mister Claws will clear them when he goes past. The ones that are trapped inside the cages will be protected from Mister Claws, but if you lose all the other ones you won’t be able to do anything with them. The other problem is the board is really confined which limits your options in the beginning while the cat is moving towards the peppers.
The fastest way to make a match with the orange peppers depends on the layout of the board and which way the cat is going. Most of the time shooting a shockwave at the ice and getting one of the top caged peppers free is the best bet. However, sometimes you won’t be able to do this and it might make more sense to clear a row of cages to get the orange ones to drop down. Either way clearing the ice is better than making small matches that free just one pepper from a cage in the middle of the board.
You will have to use your best judgement based on the limited options to figure out what the best way to approach this level is. If you keep the following tips in mind you will better be able to get things going. Make sure you make matches with orange peppers as soon as you can, and avoid starting pepper panics while large orange peppers are loose on the board. If you watch the video you will see that decisions get harder once the original orange peppers are gone. It is very hard to create a match with the orange peppers so most of the time you will have to use shockwaves to grow and explode them to grow the remaining caged orange peppers.
Pepper Panic Saga level 107 is definitely difficult but we are sure you can beat it. As an addition to this guide we added a commentary video where we complete the level and talk about the different situations that come up. We use the commentary to explain our decisions along the way, and walk you through the decision-making process. You can view the Pepper Panic Saga Level 107 Walkthrough Guide by clicking here.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 107 are as follows:
- Making shockwave matches that hit the ice are more important than clearing the cages in the beginning.
- If you have a match that will clear both cages in a row at the top while the orange peppers are still above them make that. This will allow you to match those peppers together and get your first explosion.
- Try to clear the ice and make a match with the grown peppers before Mister Claws clears them.
- If you have a shot at a cage holding a grown orange pepper and there are others still there to match it with do that immediately.
- Look for four pepper matches to clear the cages as these will clear more of the row.
- Removing two or four cages will allow the grown orange peppers from the top to fall onto the board.
- Try to match the grown orange peppers on the board as fast as possible.
- The only way to get new peppers to drop onto the board when the cages are intact is to make matches under the hole in the middle. If there are no productive matches available make matches there.
- Avoid creating pepper panics when you have grown orange peppers on the board. This will clear them and make it very hard to complete the level.
- If you have grown orange peppers sitting on the board that you can’t match shoot shockwaves in their direction to get them to explode. When the board is open this is usually the only way to grow and explode the orange peppers in the cages.
- If the orange peppers from the beginning are gone from the board start a pepper panic to try to get more to drop down from the top.
- There will be times when you can’t finish this level so try not to get too frustrated.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 107 Video
Watch the following video to see how we applied the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 107:
For another video of Pepper Panic Saga 107 level click here. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel when you visit and click the like button underneath the video if you find it helpful. Join our Facebook group to talk about Pepper Panic Saga, and get tips on levels right away.
If you like our site and find it helpful please take a second and click the like us on Facebook button on the right-hand side of the screen. When you like our page you will be able to see some of our Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook fee, and the likes also really help us out.
If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Level 107 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to you as soon as we can.