Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 106 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 106 Details
Level type: Destroy all the statues
Number of moves: 15
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 45,000
Board layout: 8 tile by 8 tile square
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: There isn’t a lot of space to make matches in the beginning.
Level Requirements: To complete level 106 you have to destroy all the statues (16).
Tips to Help You Beat Pepper Panic Saga Level 106
Pepper Panic Saga level 106 is a lot like a level you have already beaten – level 87. In both levels the small space you have to work in is the biggest problem, and in both levels things change considerably after you start to open things up.
To complete level 106 you are going to have to find the biggest matches possible to clear out the space in the least amount of moves. This will take some help from the way things are set up, and there will definitely be times when the conditions won’t be right. However, each time you get a good board you should be able to complete this level by following our tips.
In the beginning take time to look over the layout to see where you can make some real progress. You need to clear the cages, but you also have to get going on growing peppers so that you can chip away at the statues with explosions. Check which cages have 2 or more of the same color nearby them, and try to make “L” and “T” shaped matches with these.
If there aren’t any good matches available and you can’t set them up go ahead and clear cages with 3 pepper matches to increase the amount of space you have. After each match look for new opportunities, and try to get a nice chain of explosions going right away.
While things are really confined in the beginning once the board opens up it is actually quite easy. Look for the biggest possible matches and focus on colors that already have other large peppers on the board. Chain reactions that lead to pepper panics are the fastest way to complete the level so don’t worry too much about damaging the statues manually. Keep at it, and watch all the statues disappear as the peppers fall into place.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 106 are as follows:
- In the beginning look for big matches that will clear cages and grow peppers quickly at the same time.
- Look over the layout to find colors that are trapped close together that you can set up big matches with.
- Making “T” and “L” shaped matches are the fastest way to complete this level so if you don’t have any available try to set them up.
- If there aren’t any good options go ahead and clear some cages with 3 pepper matches in order to make more space.
- After each match be sure to take your time and look over how things have changed. You don’t have very many moves which means each match is really important.
- Growing peppers fast to start pepper panics is more important that manually damaging individual statues.
- As you chip away at the statues and get more space look for more big matches to start another chain reaction.
- When the board opens up find the best choice of matches since you will have a lot of options.
- If you are continually exploding peppers that will create the most action you will eventually see all the statues destroyed as the peppers fall into place.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 106 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 106:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 106 click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 106 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.