Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 104 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 104 isn’t the hardest level you will ever play, but it does take some thinking and planning to complete. You will have to start all four panics before you run out of moves so each decision you make is important.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 104 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 25
Colors of peppers in play: 4
Target score: 75,000
Board layout: Plus shaped with 4 smaller areas in the corners.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: It can be hard to start 4 pepper panics in 25 moves.
Level Requirements: To complete level 104 you are required to start 4 pepper panics.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 104
To complete this level you will have to make good decisions. Since you don’t have a lot of moves each match that you make can be important. By the layout of the board you can see that the cages on the outside can be useful as they can be used to start a quick panic right after one has just finished.
In the beginning growing any color and creating action is good. This works because exploding any color will grow the caged peppers which will be protected from being cleared during a pepper panic. Each color in play has peppers trapped in the cages, and because of their position you don’t have to worry about the cages being removed by accident.
On the first couple of moves make the biggest matches possible, and then start to pay attention to how things are arranged. When you see that you have large peppers of one particular color available try to start your first pepper panic. After it is over check which colors are grown in the cages, and then look over the board to see if you can start another quick panic.
While the cages are useful to start panics quickly you don’t need to use them all to complete the level. Conserving moves is the most important thing so if you have a chance to start a panic in a hurry by using a color in the middle go ahead and do that. If the cages from that color have already been removed it isn’t a problem if you can start a panic without them.
Create action while taking your time to find the best match. Making good decisions will help to make sure you get all four panics started, and complete the level.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 104 are as follows:
- Make each match count as the biggest problem is running out of moves in this level.
- In the beginning make the biggest possible matches because they will all grow the peppers that are trapped in the cages.
- Look over the board to see which color has the most large peppers available, and try to start a panic.
- After your first panic see if you can create a chain reaction with a color that is already grown in the cages.
- Using the cages to start quick panics can help you get through this level in a hurry.
- While the cages are helpful it isn’t necessary to use them all to complete level 104.
- If you can start a panic in the middle with a color whose cages have already been removed go ahead and do that.
- Conserving moves is the most important thing so always take your time to plan out your matches.
- If you plan things out and make good decisions you will get past this level before you know it.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 104 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 104:
If you are looking for more players to talk about Pepper Panic Saga with join our Facebook group. You can ask for tips on a level or any other questions you have about the game. We have a growing community of friendly Pepper Panic Saga players and everyone is welcome to join.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 104 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.