Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 103 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 103 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 25
Colors of peppers in play: All 6
Target score: 25,000
Board layout: Medium-sized rectangle.
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: With all the colors of peppers in play it can be hard to get a chain reaction started.
Level Requirements: To complete level 103 you have to start one pepper panic.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 103
When you first look at Pepper Panic Saga level 103 it looks like a piece of cake. It almost makes you wonder if they made a mistake. After all – Start one pepper panic, how hard can that be? A closer look reveals that all six colors are in play, and this makes things completely frustrating on some tries.
There are really no super-fantastic tips to completing level 103. There are things that you can do that will definitely help, but in the end you are going to need some cooperation from the peppers and the way that they fall. However, if you are just randomly going around matching peppers you will miss your chance to beat the level when it comes up.
The main problem with the level is the fact that there are never very many peppers of one particular color sitting around. When you make an explosion it doesn’t really do much, and if it starts a chain reaction it usually fizzles out quick. For this reason you need to try to get lots of large peppers onto the board regardless of what color they are. Then you will also need for some matches to happen when things fall in order to get some of these other colors to explode.
It is sort of like the old version of level 59 only this time it’s the colors that make it tough rather than the lack of space. To beat this level you will have to follow these tips, and then also get the right board where everything comes together for you.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 103 are as follows:
- Look for big matches before you make your first move.
- Matches like “T” and “L” shapes, and 5 pepper straight line matches are rare so make sure you take advantage of them if they are there.
- If there aren’t many peppers of a color you can explode on the board don’t be in a rush to blow it up. A single explosion does next to nothing as far as your goals are concerned so see if you can save it for later and put it to use.
- Matches at the bottom of the board won’t do as much as they will on other levels but they are still better than moving things around at the top. Try to work on the bottom unless you have good big matches towards the top.
- Making matches that will grow more than one color at the same time are helpful so make these before making single color 3 pepper matches.
- Wait until you have some large peppers on the board, and then cross your fingers and explode one.
- You won’t get a good chain reaction every time but this will create some action and hopefully produce some new opportunities.
- This level is designed to be frustrating so don’t let it get to you. If you make good choices and persist you will make your pepper panic and never have to play it again.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 103 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 103 with a 3 star score. In this video we had pretty good drops (which you need) so we have a link to another one below where things weren’t as favorable.
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 103 where we didn’t get so much help from the peppers click here. We would appreciate it if you would take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there. Subscriptions and likes help people find our videos so if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of this page. These likes help us out and make it so that you can see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your personal Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 103 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond right away.