Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Level 101 with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 101 Details
Level type: Complete orders
Number of moves: 25
Colors of peppers in play: 5
Target score: 35,000
Board layout: 8 tile by 8 tile square
Mister Claws: Inactive
Difficulties: There is not many blue peppers on the board and at times it can be hard to collect them.
Level Requirements: To complete level 101 you have to collect 60 blue peppers.
Tips to Help You Get Past Pepper Panic Saga Level 101
Level 101 only has one order to complete, but it’s not very easy to do. In the beginning the area is almost completely blocked by cages which makes it hard to get things started. It will be hard on some attempts, but there are some tips and tricks you can follow to beat it regularly.
The first thing you have to do is make some space. While on most levels with cages we suggest clearing them all out, on this one you really just want to open enough space to make matches. You actually should leave some cages intact so that you can use them to keep some large peppers on the board after you start a pepper panic. This will allow you to start more panics quickly which will give you more free chances to collect blue peppers.
It is fine to collect blue peppers as you go, but you will often run out of moves completing the order this way. Look for big matches first, and try to get things moving around as much as you can. When peppers are dropping you will pick up a lot of blue peppers because you only have to match them rather than exploding them. For this reason you can start panics with any color, and you don’t have to worry about starting them with blue.
The trick to completing level 101 is to get as many additional free matches as possible. You get these by creating action, and you can string pepper panics together if you use the cages to help. Don’t worry if you still have a lot of blue peppers to collect and you start running out of moves. In the video you will see that we were able to collect 20 of them in our last 4 moves by using these tips.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 101 are as follows:
- Check the board for any big matches that will clear cages before you start.
- Clear some cages to make space while trying to grow peppers quickly.
- Don’t clear out all of the cages because you will need to keep some large peppers in them for later.
- Make blue matches as they come up, but don’t go out of your way to set them up.
- Always try to find the biggest matches on the board to create action, and to get peppers to grow inside the cages.
- Make a pepper panic as fast as you can with any color to collect blue peppers. You will get some while it is happening, and more in the cascade afterwards.
- After the first panic take your time to look over the board to see which colors you have still trapped in the cages.
- Still make blue matches as you go, but try to start another panic fast by using the large trapped peppers.
- Starting a pepper panic with blue is fine, but remember you don’t have to explode peppers for the order so matching them will be just as good.
- When you get down to the last couple of moves figure out if you can simply match your remaining blue peppers for the order.
- If you can’t match them start another panic to make them as the board clears.
- Don’t get frustrated if you don’t complete the order on a couple of attempts in a row. Just keep trying and you will eventually get a good set-up.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 101 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 101 and achieve a 3 star score:
To watch another video of Pepper Panic Saga level 101 click here. Please take an extra second to subscribe to our YouTube channel while you are there, and if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
We would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to like us on Facebook. These likes help us out and make it so you see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your Facebook feed. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 101 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to it as soon as we can.