Pepper Panic Saga Level 100 Guide with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga level 100 is a match patterns level that starts with 20 moves. The board is broken up into two parts, one of which is a staggered one tile column that you can’t match peppers in. The whole board is a sort of obstacle course with cages and ice in places that make it tough to move the peppers around. All six colors of peppers are in play in level 100 which makes things even more difficult.
One of the things we love about Pepper Panic Saga is how even when you fail at a level you often get close enough to think that you will be able to get it on the next try. Level 100 is not like that. In level 100 there are many times that you can’t find moves and don’t come anywhere near finishing it. The confined space of the middle of the board is the biggest reason for this and there will be times when things won’t line up.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 100 Requirements
To complete level 100 you have match the following patterns in order:
- 4 blue peppers
- 4 red peppers
- 5 peppers of any color in a straight line
Pepper Panic Saga Level 100 – Tips to Help You Beat It
Like we’ve already said level 100 is an obstacle course. It is a strange level where the sequence of events necessary to complete it are fixed. It reminds us of level 85 where you have to do things in the right order and manage to get lucky in the process. The first couple of times we played level 100 we made the mistake of thinking that we had to move the peppers around in the center of the board in order to set up the first match. This will get you nowhere. The first thing you have to do complete the level is set up shockwaves that will free the two red peppers from their cages on the left-hand side of the board. If you don’t do that there is no way to complete the level.
Trying to move peppers around to set up the 4 pepper match or the “T” or “L” shaped match to create the shockwave can be a real headache. The board is set up just right to make sure that you can free the red peppers in the middle from the ice or the cages. So in the beginning the only thing you need to focus on is freeing the two red peppers on the left. If you are lucky enough to do this you will make it possible for the “lone” blue pepper above them to make its way to the bottom of the board to make the first match. If you notice the peppers that are in the way in the beginning start out at stage 2, so those can be cleared out by starting a pepper panic.
When you match the blue pepper that has dropped to the bottom with the three blue peppers in the cages it will create a shockwave that will free the bottom red pepper that is trapped in ice. This will make a match with the two red peppers above it and cause an explosion that will free the rest of the red peppers from their ice. With the ice gone you can match those four peppers together and complete your second match. Of course this relies on removing the peppers that are between them, and you will need some help from the board in order to make that happen.
If you’ve made it this far you are probably pretty excited. The impossible mouse-trap like puzzle is starting to unfold. Now all you have to do is make a five pepper straight line match and the level will be complete. This isn’t a bad joke, it really is the third match. Depending on how many moves you have left you may be able to start a pepper panic and cross your fingers. Or, you might just get lucky when the red peppers are cleared, and your last match might just be there waiting. For all the other times you are probably out of luck and will have to start the process all over again.
Just to give you some hope, we’ll tell you that many of the times we have completed level 100 we didn’t think we had a chance. While it feels impossible a lot of the times you play it, when you do complete it things often just fall into place. Focus on freeing those two red peppers, cross your fingers, and ask you friends for a lot of lives. If you keep trying things will eventually fall into place, we promise.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga level 100 are as follows:
- Don’t try to make the first blue pepper match on the right-hand side of the board.
- Focus on sending shockwaves at the two peppers that are trapped in cages on the left-hand side of the board instead.
- While you are doing that start growing peppers at the same time so that you can start a pepper panic which will remove the stage 2 peppers that are blocking the blue one from moving down to the bottom.
- Avoid exploding any blue peppers, this will cause the blue pepper on the left to grow which means it will be removed when you start the panic you need to remove the purple peppers that are in the way.
- Try to avoid having the peppers shuffle by running out of moves. This might move the blue pepper to the middle of the board and make it impossible to finish.
- Match the blue pepper with the other blue peppers at the bottom of the board as soon as you can. You only have 20 moves and need every one of them to finish the last two matches. Watch the left hand side of the board and if the blue pepper makes it to the bottom match it immediately.
- Once the red peppers are free from the ice bring them together to make the second match.
- Avoid making a three pepper match with the red peppers after they have been freed from the ice. If you do this it will be very unlikely that you will get four more red peppers to fall onto the board.
- If the third match isn’t already set up look to for pairs of the same color of peppers that have the right gap to make it. If you don’t see that anywhere on the board start creating action with big matches to rearrange things. Starting a panic may also be useful here.
- Hang in there. Eventually things will work out so don’t let yourself get too frustrated.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 100 Video
Watch the following video to see how it looks when everything works out right in Pepper Panic Saga level 100:
If you have questions about Pepper Panic Saga level 100 leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will respond to you as fast as we can.