Pepper Panic Saga Episode 16 Levels 221 – 235 The Alpine Shores
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Episode 16 with Tips
On Tuesday April 8th 2014 Pepper Panic Saga released Pepper Panic Saga Episode 16 the Alpine Shores which includes levels 221 – 235. The map, background image, and board layouts have a really cool look, and while there are no new features this episode has a distinct feel. We liked levels 228 and 232 the most although the latter is both challenging and frustrating.
One thing we noticed in level 223 was that there was a limited number of purple peppers available on the board. We have seen this in previous levels, but in this episode it seems to play a part in making the harder levels tricky. Pay attention to what colors are on the board and how new peppers drop. On some levels colors you need will have to drop, and on others new colors will be introduced into the mix and make finding matches much harder.
Episode 16 is definitely challenging and took a lot of thinking and planning to complete. Most players will be happy to find out that there isn’t a really annoying Mister Claws level in this group. Levels 229 and 232 are both tough levels, but the difficulty is due to layouts and the cat isn’t much of a factor. Levels 223 and 233 were the ones we disliked the most as they both rely heavily on the layout of the peppers rather than any real strategy to complete.
The Quick Tips for Pepper Panic Saga Episode 16 are as follows:
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 221 – This is a straightforward crates and Mister Claws level. The space is really tight in the beginning, but as soon as you start making matches things open up. To complete it clear out the crates while working away from the cat and look for big matches to start growing peppers. It might take a couple of tries, but if you can open things up you should be able to get the pepper panic started.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 222 – This level has a really interesting layout that looks a little intimidating at first. There are cages, crates, and ice blocking the board in the beginning which make it impossible to move peppers through the trap doors at the bottom that you need to use to remove the final statues. You have to work in the top left area at the start, but also look for matches that can clear out the cages on the right. Remove the ice at the top in order free the red peppers in the crates so that you can work your way down and get rid of the cages at the bottom. Look for matches next to the crates on the left to get to the last statues and complete your goals.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 223 – This was one of the most frustrating levels in the episode read our full guide for tips on how to beat it. Level 223 Guide.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 224 – This match patterns level looks much worse than it actually is. The requirements are all “T” shaped matches with one 5 pepper straight line match at the end. The cages block everything in the beginning so you have to clear them out as fast as possible. Once you’ve done that look for your “T” shaped matches, and if you can’t set them up try to clear things out. If you get rid of the cages in a hurry you should be able to complete all of your matches before you run out of moves.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 225 – Level 225 pretty much plays itself due to the small space, but as the level progresses each decision becomes more important. Look for shockwave matches to remove some of the statues so that peppers can fall into place next to them, and then use a combination of shockwaves and explosions to chip away at them. Make sure you take your time because it can be easy to get carried away making big matches that don’t really damage anything, and towards the end check near the statues to see if you can get a quick explosion by making a match right next to them.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 226 – This level can be a little tricky if you can’t remove the crates at the bottom right away. Make shockwave matches to hit them before you worry about anything else as this will get the red peppers you need to move through the trap doors. After they have passed through and you start to remove them they will then start to drop into the top of the board. If you can remove all the bottom crates you should be able to create action in the top to complete all your orders.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 227 – Level 227 can be frustrating because you can’t make any matches at the top to prevent the timers from counting down. However, if you make good choices in the bottom area you should be able to start the two pepper panics that you need. It may take a couple of attempts but you will eventually complete it by growing peppers strategically to start your chain reactions.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 228 – This is a really interesting trap doors level. It isn’t the hardest level in the group, but we thought it was fun using matches at the top to try to drop the right peppers into the middle to remove those statues. Take out the statues at the top as you go with horizontal shockwaves, but look for the gaps to make four pepper matches in the middle at the same time. When you see these gaps make a vertical match in the top to try to get the right color to fall into place. With a little bit of planning you should be able to take out each of the statues since there are only three colors of peppers on the board.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 229 – There is a trick to completing this level, but even after you figure it out it can still be difficult to finish. In the beginning there are only four colors of peppers in the middle with the other two in the outside areas. This means you can complete the initial matches without too much trouble, but you also have to get green and orange peppers to drop into the middle in order to make the final matches. The only way to do this is to free them from the ice and remove them from the outside. The number of these two colors of peppers that are on the board is fixed so none will fall into the middle until you match them or shoot them where they start out. As soon as one disappears a new one will fall which will make it possible to set up the final matches.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 230 – This level is like a kinder gentler version of level 220. The crates are fairly easy to remove, and once they are gone it’s not hard to start pepper panics. Pay attention to the timers while looking to create action, and you should be able to pick up your orders without too much trouble. You might get help up for a little while, but persistence and planning will get you past this level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 231 – Level 231 is a fun match patterns level that requires three 5 pepper straight line matches of specific colors to get past. In the beginning pick up your three pepper match requirements while growing peppers fast to clear the ice. After the ice is gone it is much easier to create action, and this will make it possible to set up the remaining matches. If you can set up the 5 pepper matches make them that way, but if you can’t start a pepper panic with a different color. As new peppers fall onto the board after the panic you will often complete the required matches and will be able to finish the level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 232 – This level is very difficult, read our full guide for tips to help you beat it. Level 232 Guide.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 233 – There is really nothing nice to say about this level. The goals are simple but the timers and board layout make it completely impossible on some attempts. To complete it you will have to pick up enough purple peppers while trying to keep petrified peppers out of your way. It may take quite a few attempts, but there really isn’t any easier way to approach it. If you make the best decisions you will eventually get the right set up to get past it. Hang in there.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 234 – Level 234 is another level that pretty much plays itself. There is no way to stop all the timers from counting down so focus on making the best matches from your limited options to create action and start your pepper panics. It might take a couple of tries, but in the end things will work out if you make the right choices.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 235 – This level has a lot going on in it which means it is easy to get distracted. We have beat it a few times now, and have found for us that it always comes down to relentlessly blasting through the middle. This is another level where the number of colors starts to increase as you make progress towards the statues so while it looks like it will help to open up the trap doors, we found that it makes it really hard to set up shockwave matches if you clear out too many of the cages. You still have to clear a path though so use what the board gives you and try to make a match with three green peppers to remove some of the crates. The decisions are really important at the end so take your time to figure out the quickest way to get some explosions next to the statues.
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 227 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 228 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga Episode 16 – Levels 221 – 235 Video Playlist
You can watch the full Episode 16 playlist in order, or click on the menu tab next to the word “Playlist” in the top of the player to see the list of levels and choose your video. (See the screenshot below) This is the entire play-through of Pepper Panic Saga Level 221 to Level 235. Each level is completed without using boosters, and played by Pepper Panic Tips.
We suggest you subscribe to out Pepper Panic Tips YouTube channel to get the best Pepper Panic Saga videos as soon as they are released. You can visit our channel by clicking here and we ask that you take an extra moment to like our videos if you find them helpful.
Please take a second to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of the screen. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Episode 16 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.