Pepper Panic Saga Episode 15 – Levels 206 – 220 – The Peppermint Valley
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Episode 15 the Peppermint Valley with Tips
On Tuesday March 25th 2014 Pepper Panic Saga released Pepper Panic Saga Episode 15 the Peppermint Valley which includes levels 206 – 220. The new map looks fantastic, and in our opinion this is one of the most challenging updates since episode 7 first came out. We thought level 212 was the most difficult, but can see how the majority of these levels have the potential to hold players up.
There was also a new feature in episode 15 – Pepper Panic Saga crates. They are wooden boxes that block tiles and require a match being made next to them or a hit from a shockwave to remove. They come in a stage one and stage two version with the stage twos having a chain and metal pepper on them. Explosions don’t affect the crates and stage ones take 1 hit or match to remove while stage twos take two hits or two matches to destroy. We’ll write a full guide with all the details as soon as we find out more about how they work.
There are a couple of hard Mister Claws levels, and we see a lot of timers and trap doors to go along with the new boxes. The levels we liked best were level 217 and level 218, but we pretty much enjoyed them all including the tough ones. Levels 210, 212, 214, 215, 219, and 220 were the levels we heard of players having the most trouble with. We will be adding quick tips for all of the new levels in the next couple of hours so check back if you find yourself stuck, and feel free to leave a comment if you have a specific question.
As mentioned this was a very challenging group of levels with some very interesting layouts. While hard to complete the overall look and play to these levels is really great. The team did a great job on this update, and it makes us really excited about what we’ll see in two weeks. There were also some major changes to level 70 in the update so please let us know if you notice that any of the other levels have been changed.
The Quick Tips for Pepper Panic Saga Episode 15 are as follows:
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 206 – This isn’t the easiest level ever but it is pretty tame compared to some of the others. Pay attention to how the wooden crates work, and make matches next to them or shoot them with shockwaves to remove them. This will clear out the space so you can make big matches to complete the orders and finish the level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 207 – To complete level 207 clear the wooden crates out as fast as possible. Make matches next to them and shoot them with shockwaves, and remember that explosions don’t affect them. Make strategic matches to get to the statues, and take them out one by one to beat the level. Planning out your matches at the end is the key.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 208 – This is the first Mister Claws level of the episode and it starts out a little slow. It can seem really difficult at first, but once you clear out the space the orders aren’t that hard to complete. Focus on clearing out the crates as a priority, and then make good decisions to explode the colors that you need to finish the orders.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 209 – This is the first match patterns level of the group and plays pretty straightforwardly. Most of the matches are made with 3 peppers of a particular color except for the last two which are 4 pepper matches of any color. The outside areas are largely unimportant, but make sure to check for your required 3 pepper matches there. Other than that set up your matches, and clear out the space if the peppers you need aren’t there.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 210 – This statues level has a wicked board layout, and takes some planning and thinking to complete. Clear the cages and crates as fast as you can, and take shots at the statues as you go. If you clear things out in a hurry you should be able to remove each statue if you take your time and plan your matches. Make shockwave matches to damage the statues, and start chain reactions with the peppers that are directly next to them to finish things off.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 211 – The layout of level 211 can make it frustrating on some attempts. To complete it make the initial matches as soon as they come up while clearing out the crates to make more space. The last matches are all 4 peppers of a particular color so you will need a lot of room to set these up. The areas in the top and bottom of the right-hand side, and the bottom of the left-hand side are where you should focus as they have enough space to complete your goals.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 212 – This is one of the hardest levels in the episode read our full guide for all the tips you need to beat it. Level 212 Guide.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 213 – This level can be challenging if you don’t clear out the space above the statues. In the beginning you won’t be able to make matches next to the crates so focus on sending shockwaves in their direction, and try to clear the ice at the same time. As soon as you can make matches on the left do so to get rid of the crates faster. Work your way down to the statues to destroy them and finish the level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 214 – Level 214 is tough because of the tight space. The orders are substantial and it can be very hard to make progress on them in the beginning. To complete it you will have to clear out the cages and the ice, and not worry about much more until you do. When they are gone you can pick up the final orders by making good decisions. Plan your matches ahead of time to complete your goals and finish the level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 215 – This is the new Mister Claws level that will drive you crazy. Read our full guide for tips to help you get through it. Level 215 Guide.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 216 – This one can take some tries too especially if you can’t make the first matches quick. Keep in mind that the crates have red peppers behind them so you can clear them to make those matches quickly when they come up. The “L” shaped match at the end is the most difficult one to make, and you will have to clear space out in a hurry if you aren’t able to set it up. Focus on the top left and the lower right areas as those will give you best chance to make the final match.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 217 – We thought this level was going to be impossible the first time we played it. After we looked at it though we realized it is really cool, and even though it is extremely challenging it can be completed by planning and thinking. All of the purple and green peppers are on the right side in the beginning, and you will have to clear the crates in order to start matching them. Focus on making shockwave matches to open things up, and set them up if they aren’t available. As soon as you can start collecting your required peppers while trying to keep the number of timers down at the same time. Purple and green peppers will start to fall onto the left-hand side of the board as things progress so start creating action to keep things open, and pick up your pepper panics to complete the level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 218 – This is the type of level that isn’t hard to figure out but can be hard to complete. We’ve seen a lot of levels with this same concept, and you complete this one the exact same way. Clear out the cages and then set up shockwave matches to take the statues out one by one. We love this type of level because luck doesn’t play much of a part, and you can set up the matches you need to complete it if you plan things out.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 219 – We expected level 215 to be the really annoying Mister Claws level of the episode until we played 219. It’s equally frustrating, and depending on the set up can even be harder. The tight space means you have to explode either yellow or green peppers in the beginning if you want to have a shot. After that the strategy is straightforward, and you are just going to have to make good choices and keep trying to complete it.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 220 – Level 220 is one of those end of episode levels where things have to work out just right in order for you to finish. Read our full guide for tips to help you beat it now. Level 220 Guide.
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 210 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 212 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga Episode 15 – Levels 206 – 220 – Video Playlist
You can watch the full Episode 15 playlist in order, or click on the menu tab next to the word “Playlist” in the top of the player to see the list of levels and choose your video. (See the screenshot below) This is the entire play-through of Pepper Panic Saga Level 206 to Level 220. Each level is completed without using boosters, and played by Pepper Panic Tips.
We suggest you subscribe to out Pepper Panic Tips YouTube channel to get the best Pepper Panic Saga videos as soon as they are released. You can visit our channel by clicking here and we ask that you take an extra moment to like our videos if you find them helpful.
Please take a second to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of the screen. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Episode 15 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.