Pepper Panic Saga Episode 14 – Levels 191 – 205 – The Torch-Lit Trail
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Episode 14 The Torch-Lit Trail with Tips
On Tuesday March 11th 2014 Pepper Panic Saga Episode 14 was released. The Torch-Lit Trail includes levels 191 – 205 which have a nice combination of both fun and challenging tasks. Once again the artwork for the map and background image are great, and there is even a new look for the match pattern requirements which now look like peppers rather than dots. Other than that there are no new features in the episode, but there are definitely some interesting levels.
Some of the highlights of episode 14 include two levels which have timer peppers that turn to stone after the very first match. There are also a few Mister Claws levels that are tricky, but luckily nothing as frustrating as level 179. Pepper Panic Saga level 200 starts out with 22 moves and requires players to make 50 matches, and the trap doors are slightly more important in this episode than they have been thus far.
Overall we didn’t think levels 191 – 205 were that hard to figure out, but there are a few that require a good board set-up to get through. This can be frustrating at times, but it feels great when things finally fall into place. Our favorite levels were Pepper Panic Saga level 195, and level 200. Both of these take some thinking and planning, and they both get some action going when things are going right. Pepper Panic Saga levels 201, and 204 were the most frustrating for us, and they took several attempts before we were able to get past them.
The Quick Tips for Episode 14 are as follows:
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 191 – This is a pretty straightforward level where you have to explode peppers to complete the orders. Clearing the cages so that peppers can drop into the bottom is helpful, but as you can see in our video we were able to complete the level without doing that. Work from the bottom of the board and look for big matches up top to get through this level quickly.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 192 – Level 192 is a match patterns level and can actually be tricky. The spaces are small which means things move pretty slow in the beginning. Most of the matches are 3 pepper matches, but the last one is an “L” shaped match. For this reason make sure you clear out the cages in the bottom area while you are making your initial matches, because if you don’t you won’t be able to make the last match.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 193 – This is another straightforward level that starts out feeling pretty confined. There are only three colors of peppers on the board though so you can open things up pretty quickly. Look for shockwave matches to start opening up the columns, and damage the statues to reveal the trap doors that are hidden behind them.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 194 – This is the first Mister Claws level and can be tough on some tries if the peppers aren’t set up right. There are a high number of matches which are all made with three red peppers, and the red peppers start out in the middle of the board with some being trapped in ice. To complete level 194 avoid the cat as much as possible and make big matches to grow peppers quickly. If you explode a few red peppers you will release the ones that are trapped in ice which will speed up making your matches. Starting panics will knock the cat out, and you will pick up lots of matches in the cascade.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 195 – Read our full Pepper Panic Saga Level 195 Guide for tips on how to beat this level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 196 – Read our complete Pepper Panic Saga Level 196 Guide for tips on how to beat this level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 197 – This statues level can definitely be difficult due to the small space at the top. The strategy is to clear the cages and explode peppers so that you can open up the bottom to destroy the statues. Every match counts on this level so make sure you take your time. In the end you will need a little help from the peppers as they move past the statues pretty quickly. Keep in mind that things change a lot once the cages are gone, and that you will be able to start panics in a hurry. Also keep an eye on the trap doors and realize that matches in the right columns will move peppers through the other ones.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 198 – When you first look at this level it’s hard to decide if you should laugh or cry. The bottom two-thirds of the board are covered with timer peppers that will all turn to stone after just one match. In the end it isn’t nearly as difficult as it looks, and the most important thing you have to do is make the best possible match on the first move. Look for a 4 pepper match that will clear out timers with its shockwave, and then take time to make good choices to start your required panics as fast as possible.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 199 – This level is a bit of a crap shoot that can hold you up when things don’t go your way. In the beginning you just want to make the biggest matches possible and get peppers ready to explode. Starting pepper panics will deliver damage to the statues, but the peppers can also move right past them which can be frustrating. Still you have to continue to explode peppers, and you can’t really do much planning since peppers will move as they explode in the chain reaction anyways. At the end take your time and if possible explode peppers in the left column to grow the ones directly next to the statues, and otherwise cross your fingers and hope that things fall into place.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 200 – We thought this level was fun, but had several tries where the board just wouldn’t cooperate. To complete it try to free all the peppers from the ice, and make most of your initial matches in cascades. You also need to try to conserve enough moves to make the final five matches because those require some setting up. If you can’t make the last couple of these create action on the board as fast as possible, and see how things fall into place.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 201 – There is really nothing nice to say about this level and no advanced strategy that will get you through it. The small space and the cat limit your options on every move so you just have to try to make the best choices. It can take quite a few attempts to get through, but in the end the basics of making smart matches and a little luck will help you complete it. Make sure after you explode a few peppers to check the top to see if you can get a quick explosion to complete one of your orders.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 202 – This is another level where persistence is the key. The limited space means that you will never have many options, and that there is no advanced strategy to employ. You need to clear out the bottom area and send shockwaves upward as often as possible. It can get frustrating, but eventually you will destroy all of the statues if you make the best matches when the conditions are right.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 203 – This level isn’t the hardest level, but we actually thought it was pretty cool. You only have to make two matches to complete it, and the peppers necessary to make them are trapped in ice in the lower board. You will have to hit the ice with shockwaves to free the peppers, and you will have to be careful that you don’t remove them once they are free. Any shockwave will destroy the ice, but keep in mind that 4 pepper match shockwaves will remove stage 1 peppers which can prevent you from making your required matches.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 204 – Read our full Pepper Panic Saga Level 204 Guide for tips on how to beat this level.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 205 – Read our full Pepper Panic Saga Level 205 Guide for tips on how to beat this level.
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 195 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 198 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga Episode 14 – Levels 191 – 205 – Video Playlist
You can watch the full Episode 14 playlist in order, or click on the menu tab next to the word “Playlist” in the top of the player to see the list of levels and choose your video. (See the screenshot below) This is the entire play-through of Pepper Panic Saga Level 191 to Level 205. Each level is completed without using boosters, and played by Pepper Panic Tips.
We suggest you subscribe to out Pepper Panic Tips YouTube channel to get the best Pepper Panic Saga videos as soon as they are released. You can visit our channel by clicking here, and we ask that you take an extra moment to like our videos if you find them helpful.
Please take a second to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of the screen. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Episode 14 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.