Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 – Levels 161 – 175 – The Prickly Plains
Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 with Tips
On Tuesday February 11th 2014 Pepper Panic Saga released – Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 The Prickly Plains. It is one of the most challenging episodes yet with a good variety of the three types of levels. Pepper Panic Saga Level 170 is one of the toughest levels ever, and level 174 gives us a chance to get back at Mister Claws and beat him senseless. We’ve completed all the levels and published a video playlist at the bottom of this page where you can watch the entire episode, or watch the levels individually.
Several of the levels held players up with their difficulty. From what we can tell some players had trouble with level 164, level 167, level 170, and level 172. We were interested to see what level 170 would be like since level 70 is one of the more difficult early levels, and found out quickly that levels with the number 70 in them are no walk in the park.
Overall we think this was a great Pepper Panic Saga update and really like Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 – The Prickly Plains. We had more fun playing level 174 than we’ve had in a long time, and it was a nice break near the end of the episode. If you’ve ever been really frustrated with the cat this level is literally a chance to get your revenge.
We were a little surprised that we didn’t meet the game’s new character Belle which we had heard about leading up to the release, but I guess this will be something to look forward to down the road. We want to know what you think about Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 so leave a comment below and give us your opinion on it.
Some quick tips to help you get through the tougher levels until we release our guides:
- Pepper Panic Saga level 164 – Don’t worry about collecting the orders for green and yellow peppers in the beginning. Find big matches near the bottom of the board and explode peppers as fast as you can. The timers can get in the way so look to make matches that will explode them when you get the chance. If you start the two pepper panics quickly you will collect the majority of your orders and have a few moves left over to finish up.
- Pepper Panic Saga level 167 – Read our full guide for tips on this frustrating level – click here.
- Pepper Panic Saga level 170 – This really is a challenging level so if you got past it quick consider yourself very lucky. To beat it you have to try to get rid of as many timer peppers as you can at the beginning while trying to explode the colors that are sitting on top of the statues. In our video you will see that we had to change our strategy several times based on what was available on the board, and this is really essential to completing level 170.
Read our full Pepper Panic Saga level 170 guide for more tips and be sure to check out our walkthrough guide for the level to see how we worked through completing this tough level – click here.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 172 – In Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 the timer peppers go from being a fun novelty to being really tough to work around. To complete level 172 you have to plan your moves at the bottom and set up as many shockwaves as you can. Shockwaves that hit the statues are ideal, but it also helpful to send shockwaves from 4 pepper matches in the direction of the timer peppers to remove them. In the end you will have a traffic jam to work around in order to finish off the statues so take your time to find the best productive matches to complete the job.
- Pepper Panic Saga Level 175 – This level can be downright impossible if all of the peppers become petrified. Before you make any matches see if you can combine some of the timer peppers to get rid of them. New peppers will fall to take their place which won’t have timers on them. Other than that look to send shockwaves down and grow peppers quickly to start a pepper panic. Once you have some statues removed look for matches in the statue areas as well as above and take the rest of them out. For more tips read our full guide for level 175 – click here.
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 164 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga level 167 Screenshot
(Click to enlarge)
Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 – Levels 161 – 175 – Video Playlist
You can watch the full Episode 12 playlist in order, or click on the menu tab next to the word “Playlist” in the top of the player to see the list of levels and choose your video. This is the entire play-through of Pepper Panic Saga Level 161 to Level 175. Each level is completed without using boosters, and played by Pepper Panic Tips.
We suggest you subscribe to out Pepper Panic Tips YouTube channel to get the best Pepper Panic Saga videos as soon as they are released. You can visit our channel by clicking here and we ask that you take an extra moment to like our videos if you find them helpful.
Please take a second to like us on Facebook by clicking the like button on the right-hand side of the screen. If you have any questions about Pepper Panic Saga Episode 12 leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.