Pepper Panic Saga Customer Support – Something Went Wrong Screenshot
How to Contact Pepper Panic Saga Customer Support
Nothing is more frustrating than when you want to play Pepper Panic Saga and can’t because the game isn’t working. Most of the time the problem will come from your computer, but in some cases there may be something out of your control that is causing the game not to work. In these situations you will need to contact the Pepper Panic Saga customer support team. This guide is designed to walk you that process.
We’ve never had problems with the game ourselves that weren’t due to our own computers. There was a short period of time that gifts weren’t working for us. However, we were able to figure out that the problem was with our browser and not the game itself. Regardless, we were curious about how the process of contacting support worked, and decided to figure out how it’s done. We followed the steps below and were able to get a response from a real person in a timely fashion.
Steps to Contact Pepper Panic Saga Customer Support
It is very easy to get in touch with the game’s support staff. Figuring out how to do so is not as obvious as you might think. The following steps are exactly what we did and will help you get in touch with Pepper Panic Saga customer support in no time. If you are having trouble with purchases you made through the game you can follow these same steps. (You can click on the images below to enlarge them if necessary.)
1. Below the game you will see a link to the Pepper Panic Saga fan page. Click on that link, or click here to be redirected to their fan page in another tab/window.
2. On the Pepper Panic Saga fan page click on the small “gear” image next to the “play game” tab which opens up a drop down menu. Pick “Contact Developer” from the list and click on it.
3. This will produce a pop-up window where you can choose “Report Problem with App”.
4. After clicking on “Report a Problem with App”, fill out all the fields and write a detailed description of what is happening with your game.
Contacting Pepper Panic Saga Customer Support – What Happens Next?
After you have submitted your support ticket you will receive an automated response in the email inbox for the address you listed on the form. We checked within ten minutes and the email was there, so this doesn’t take a long time. In the email King provides answers to the most common questions people ask regarding Pepper Panic Saga which include the following:
- You will not be able to receive or save extra lives sent to you by your friends if you already have a full set of lives.
- Depending on your score, you will get 1-3 stars on each level and you need at least 1 star to complete a level.
- All levels can be completed without boosters.
- Every 15 levels (starting with level 40), you have to unlock a new episode, in order to continue playing. This can be done either by spending Gold Bars or by asking 3 friends for help.
The email from Pepper Panic Saga customer support also explains some of the most common solutions for problems loading the game. In our opinion this is always the place to start as it is important to clean the cache regularly when you play flash games on your computer. Your browser may also give you trouble if you have recently installed an extension or a new program that has installed extra programs along with it. Often if you don’t pay attention when installing something new you can accidentally install a browser toolbar or some other piece of software that will slow your system down.
Pepper Panic Saga Support – Most Common Problems
Pepper Panic Customer Support suggests trying the following if you are having trouble loading Pepper Panic Saga or the game keeps crashing:
- Delete the cache of your browser and then restart your browser and try again after a couple of minutes. If you are unsure on how to clear your cache, please follow this link:
- Check if you are using the latest version of your browser and Adobe Flash Player. We recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox:
If you’ve cleared your cache and have the latest version of flash installed in an updated browser, the problem you are experiencing may be related to the game. At this point you will need to respond to the automated email with more information about your problem.
We sent a follow-up email and received a response within 11 hours. The response was from a Pepper Panic Saga customer support representative who was available to offer advice on how to fix the game. We highly recommend following the steps above first to make sure your system is up to date before sending the follow-up email. This will correct most of the problems with the game and save you the time of having to send emails back and forth.
Overall our experience with Pepper Panic Saga customer support was positive. The response time was quick, and the automated email clearly laid out steps to check our own computers first to make sure the problem wasn’t on our end.
If you have questions about how things work in Pepper Panic Saga visit our How to Play Pepper Panic Saga – Game Play Basics section. Only contact Pepper Panic Saga customer support in situations where the game isn’t working or you have had problems with virtual purchases.