Pepper Panic Saga Level 16 Screenshots
Pepper Panic Saga Level 16 Guide With Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Level 16 is a complete orders board that starts with 25 moves. The board layout is two 4×4 tile squares which touch at the corners. There are no red or purple peppers on this level which means there are only 4 colors in play to start. This is the key that makes it possible to finish, and what you want to pay attention to when you are planning out your moves.
The small size of the board makes level 16 the first really challenging level in the game and the one that most people first get stuck on. While it is tough it can help you learn some basics that will help out in the later levels. So let’s look at the best way to get past this level so you continue on in your journey through the game. We recommend visiting our game play basics section where you can read articles about how different things work in the game and learn how to get the most out of playing it. You can view our basics articles by clicking here, or using the “game play basics” tab in the site’s navigation bar at the top of the page.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 16 Requirements
The only thing you need to do to complete level 16 is as follows:
- Start one pepper panic
This is usually a pretty simple thing to do, but the small board on level 16 makes it hard to get a chain reaction to start.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 16 – Tips To Help You Beat It
In order to start a pepper panic you have to explode ten peppers in a row. To complete this level try to focus on growing peppers of just one color as much as you can. In the small space it will be hard to get a lot of any one color to explode. So you are going to have to work with what the board gives you and try to get several large peppers to sit on the board. This will give you the chance to extend your chain reactions when peppers of other colors explode when the peppers fall into place. As long as peppers continue to explode your chain reaction will continue and when 10 explode you will start your pepper panic and complete your goal.
Level 16 is tough but with these tips you will be able to beat it:
- Try to grow peppers of one color to set up the start of a chain reaction.
- Work with what the board gives you and try to get as many large peppers of any color in play as you can.
- Exploding one pepper will do little if there aren’t grown peppers ready to explode behind it, so try to wait to explode your peppers until the conditions are right.
- Make moves that will grow more than one pepper.
- Take advantage of matches in “T” and “L” shapes when they are available, these will start shockwaves that will grow other peppers in their path.
- 4 pepper matches will help clear out the board so new peppers can fall.
- You have 25 moves so take your time and plan your moves to complete your goal.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 16 Video
Watch the following video to see how we used the tips above to complete Pepper Panic Saga Level 16: