Match Patterns Pepper Panic Saga – How “Match All the Patterns!” Levels Work
One of the level requirements in Pepper Panic Saga is “Match All the Patterns!” These levels require the player to match patterns one by one in order to complete the level and move on to the next. The needed matches are revealed one at a time in left hand corner of the screen under the player’s score and above the number of moves the player has remaining. The following screenshot is an example of how the required match looks in-game. It shows that the player needs to match 4 red peppers to complete the goal:
The number 8 above the pattern indicates that there are 8 matches remaining to complete the level. To complete this match the player must locate 4 red peppers on the board that can be matched together. In the example below the match can be made by moving the pepper in the bottom row into the gap between the red peppers in the row above.
When the correct match is made the peppers are highlighted and removed from the board. At this point the next required match is revealed.
All the matches are displayed with the peppers arranged horizontally, but the matches can also be made vertically in order to complete the goal. For example a match that is displayed like the first image below can be completed with the peppers arranged vertically as they are in the second image.
Match Patterns Pepper Panic Saga – When Do the Black Peppers Start to Drop Onto the Board?
Some required matches aren’t color specific. In these cases the pepper color appears as a black or a brownish looking color. For these matches you can combine peppers of any color to complete the match. For the match in the image below 4 yellow peppers could be used as well as 4 peppers of any other color. The required match here is “match 4 peppers of any color.”
Required matches can range from a 3 pepper match to a 5 pepper match and also include matches in “L” and “T” shapes. All of these matches may call for a specific color, or a match of any color of peppers. The order of matches required for each level is fixed, so each time you play the level the patterns come out in the same order.
Match Patterns Pepper Panic Saga – Notes on how “Match All The Patterns!” levels work
- The required patterns are revealed one at a time on the left hand side of the screen.
- If the requirement calls for a specific color of peppers that color with be displayed in the pattern.
- If the pattern appears to black or dark brown the required match can be made using any color of peppers.
- Patterns are displayed in a horizontal arrangement but can also be made vertically on the board to complete the match.
- The order of the required patterns for each match patterns pepper panic saga level are the same each time you play the level.
Match Patterns Pepper Panic Saga – The Basics of Matching Patterns
In the early match all the patterns levels the required matches are pretty simple, usually a 3 pepper match or a match of 4 peppers in a straight line. As you reach the higher levels the requirements get more difficult, and the space you need to make them in can be pretty small. The most important thing to remember is that in order to make certain kinds of matches you will need to have the proper conditions.
For matches that require more than 3 peppers, there has to be a gap between peppers on the board. This is because if 3 peppers of the same color are touching they become a match and combine into one larger pepper. For example to make a 5 pepper match you need to have 2 groups of 2 peppers of the same color with a gap in between them like in the image below:
Another example is an “L” shaped match. In order to make an “L” shaped match you must have 2 groups of 2 peppers that have a gap in the corner like in the image below:
For both of the matches above you need to be able to locate or create a gap in order to make them. There is just no other way it can be done.
Match Patterns Pepper Panic Saga – Video Example
Level 95 Pepper Panic saga is a match all the patterns level that requires the player to make 11 matches in 20 moves. The matches all require 4 or 5 pepper combos. Some of the matches require specific colors, and “L” and “T” shaped matches are also included which makes this a very challenging level. Watch the following video to see how complicated match all the patterns levels can get.
Click here for another level 95 video showing match patterns Pepper Panic Saga.
Match Patterns Pepper Panic Saga – Tips
Match patterns levels in Pepper Panic Saga are fun and challenging. They require the player to plan ahead and make strategic moves in order to complete their goals. As discussed above, sometimes the right conditions for making a match don’t exist. If you can’t immediately make your match you will have to look for moves that will set up the gap you need.
Another helpful match patterns tip is when you have the gap you are looking for but no pepper of that color to complete the match, look for moves below the gap that will bring peppers down. This may cause the right pepper to fall and make it possible for you to make the required match. In the example below we need to make a 5 pepper match. We can see that we have the right gap in place with the orange peppers in the red boxes but no orange pepper to complete that match. By moving the yellow pepper in the white box up we make a vertical match that brings new peppers down. If all goes well we will be able to make the required match and move on to the next goal.
The match patterns Pepper Panic Saga tips are as follows:
- Always make the required match if it is available. This will prevent you from running out of moves later.
- If the match you need isn’t readily available look for the right gaps and try to maneuver your peppers to set up the match.
- Use vertical 3 and 4 pepper combos to drop peppers down the board when you have a gap that will fill your match patterns requirement.
- Take your time and examine the board for patterns. Sometimes the matches are hard to see so make sure you look the board over thoroughly before making your move.
- When the pattern you need isn’t there starting a pepper panic to clear the board might be your best option. Match patterns pepper panic saga levels can get frustrating when no gap or peppers of the color you need are available. In these cases clearing out the board can be helpful, and you will sometimes get lucky and hit the combo you need in the cascade that happens after the panic.
- Know what your next pattern is. Since the order of the patterns is unchanging for each level knowing what pattern is next can be helpful in your planning. For instance if you know your next match is a “T” pattern and you have one already set up on the board, you will probably want to work around it so that it will be ready when you need it to complete your next goal. Use our Pepper Panic Tips level guides to find out the order for the patterns for each match patterns pepper panic saga level.
Like our Facebook page to get updates in your feed about all our Pepper Panic Saga related material, including new videos and guides on match patterns pepper panic saga levels.
If you have questions about how Match Patterns Pepper Panic Saga Levels work, or any other feedback about the site leave a comment below for Pepper Panic Tips and we will get right back to you.