Level 39 Pepper Panic Saga Screenshots
Level 39 Pepper Panic Saga Guide With Tips
Level 39 is a destroy all the statues board that starts with 15 moves. There are no orange or blue peppers in this level so there are 4 colors of peppers in play. The board is a fairly large 8×8 tile square that has 4 tile hole in the middle. There are 8 statues that surround this hole on all 4 sides. This makes the 8×8 board feel tight, as at the beginning the areas around the statues are only 2 tiles wide.
The major obstacles to completing this level are the low number of moves and the tight layout. The hole in the middle also makes things difficult as peppers move around it and don’t stay in place well. The statues all start out at stage 2 which are slightly damaged and require 2 hits to destroy.
Level 39 Pepper Panic Saga Requirements
To finish level 39 you are required to do the following:
- Destroy all the statues (8)
Hit each statue with an explosion from a pepper or a shockwave from a 4 pepper combo two times.
Level 39 Pepper Panic Saga – Tips to Help You Beat It
Since the area you start with to grow your peppers is confined try to concentrate on one color. The faster you start your first pepper panic the better because you only have 15 moves and need to open up the board. 5 pepper combos are useful especially in the beginning because they will cause all of the peppers of that color to grow one size. If you are having trouble working around the statues in the beginning try to make moves that will create action on the board. This will help to get other peppers to grow. 4 way combos that clear out bad rows, and “L” and “T” shaped combos that send shockwaves in the direction of the statues will help to get things going.
Starting at least one pepper panic will be necessary to complete this level. When the initial chain reaction starts a lot of peppers that are going to explode will fall down the board to the bottom. The hole in the middle causes this and there is nothing you can do about it. After the first pepper panic when some of the statues are hopefully gone, look to create shockwaves that will grow peppers around the board and set up another pepper panic.
Tips for completing level 39 include:
- Look for 5 pepper matches in the beginning. This will get peppers of one color growing and get you closer to starting a pepper panic.
- Start a pepper panic as soon as you can. You will need to clear out some space in order to complete your goals. A pepper panic is the only way to accomplish this. Try to make moves that will complete multiple matches at the same time if you can. For example make a match that will cause another match when the new peppers fall into place.
- Try to make 4 way combos and “L” and “T” shaped combos that will grow as many peppers as possible or clear out rows with no matches. Shockwaves from “L” and “T” shaped 5 pepper combos will grow all peppers in the path of the shockwaves they create. In contrast shockwaves from 4 pepper combos that are arranged in a straight line will clear out all of the small peppers in a row freeing up space for new peppers to fall into place.
- Watch your moves. 15 moves is not a lot so try and take your time and make each one of them count.
- Don’t worry so much about growing the peppers that are sitting next to the statues. Unlike level 36 you won’t be able to keep peppers in place well enough or have enough options to grow specific peppers and get them to explode next to the statues. In level 39 just focus on creating action and watch as peppers fall into place to destroy the statues.
Level 39 Pepper Panic Saga Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed level 39 Pepper Panic Saga using the tips above.
If you have any questions about level 39 Pepper Panic Saga leave a comment below.