Pepper Panic Level 37 Screenshots
Level 37 Pepper Panic Saga Guide
Level 37 is a match all the patterns level that starts out with 24 moves. There are 5 colors of peppers in play with the red ones left out. The board is a medium-sized 6×6 tile square in the middle with 8 small one tile extensions on the outside. Since it is not very big and there are so many colors of peppers the board feels constrained at times.
The biggest obstacle in completing level 37 is the “L” shaped match that is third on the list which can be made using any color of peppers. I personally find it harder to see the “L” shaped matches while playing so I have to take a lot of time to check before making my moves. I went back to play the level in order to write this guide and think it is pretty challenging. Match pattern levels require planning and some technical moves in order to complete your goals.
Level 37 Pepper Panic Saga Requirements
The following are the level requirements for level 37:
- Match all the patterns (5)
The order of the patterns you have to match are as follows:
- 4 peppers of any color
- 4 blue peppers
- 4 peppers of any color in an “L” shape
- 4 peppers of any color
- 4 orange peppers
If you are not sure what I mean by an “L” shape it looks like this:
The black, or brown color indicates that you can use peppers of any color to complete this match.
Level 37 Pepper Panic Saga Tips
To beat level 37 you are going to have to plan out your moves. Make sure you look at the board and try to make moves that will set up the peppers in position to make your next match. The 4 color matches of specific colors, and the “L” shaped matches are the hardest to get. If you notice you have one of those in place that you are going to need for the next match you should try to work around it. This won’t always be possible because there isn’t a lot of room to maneuver in the center of the board.
The “L” shaped match is difficult to set up if the peppers aren’t already in place. Remember, there is only one way to make this match, it requires two groups of peppers of the same color to be arranged with a gap in the corner like in the photo below. If you find yourself stuck and can’t get this to line up it might be a better strategy to start a pepper panic and see how the board sets up after the cascade. Be careful with this strategy not to run out of moves because you still have two more matches to complete after you make your “L”.
Tips for level 37 Pepper Panic Saga include:
- Always complete your needed pattern if the match is available. Don’t mess around or waste moves trying to grow peppers to start a chain reaction, just match the patterns.
- Think about which pattern you need next. This will help you set up the board and keep you from having to start fresh after each match. Also try to work around the next match you need if you see that it is available.
- When the board isn’t cooperating start a pepper panic if you can. Sometimes the peppers will be arranged in a way that you can’t work with. If this is the case see if it’s possible to start a pepper panic without making too many moves and try again after the board clears. Sometimes you will also get lucky and hit your match during the panic.
Pepper Panic Saga Level 37 Video
Watch the following video to see how we completed level 37 pepper panic saga using the tips from above.
Like our Facebook page to see Pepper Panic Tips updates in your feed. If you have questions about level 37 Pepper Panic Saga leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.