Level 34 of pepper panic saga is a destroy all the statues level that starts out with 32 statues. You get 39 moves to start which seems like a lot, but in my experience they go pretty fast. The board is an 8×8 tile square which is a nice size but the 32 statues take up the entire bottom half of the board at first, which makes it feel very tight. Level 34 has five colors of peppers in play with just the blue ones left out, and it is worth mentioning that a lot of the statues are partly damaged before you start making moves.
What makes this level difficult to complete is the beginning and the end. In the beginning you are really limited due to small area you have to work with and often have to waste moves making matches that don’t contribute much to your goal. At the end you will generally have just a few statues left and will have to set up just the right conditions to knock them off the board.
Tips for level 34 include:
- It is tough but try to focus on growing one color of pepper in order to get a chain reaction going.
- In the beginning makes moves that will drop your larger peppers to where they are sitting on the statues. You are going to want your explosions to open up much needed space as soon as possible.
- Look for 4 way combos that will start a shockwave aimed in the direction of the statues. Horizontal shockwaves won’t do much as far as completing the level if they go off above the statues.
- By the time you make some space on the board watch out for starting pepper panics that will clear out completely. I just played this level again to write the guide and noticed that I had a lot of grown peppers next to statues that I lost after the pepper panic started.
- When you get to the end and have just a few statues left, look for shockwaves that will clear them out rather than spending a lot of time trying to grow peppers and position them right next to your final requirements.
If you have questions about level 34 post a comment, and check the following video to see the level completed.
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel for more Pepper Panic Saga videos.