Guide for the Hearblast Pepper Booster in Pepper Panic Saga with Tips
Heartblast pepper booster details
The heartblast pepper is a booster that creates a powerful shockwave in both directions. When matched with two other peppers of the same color it basically creates a shockwave like a five pepper match in the shape of an “L” or “T” would make – only it’s more powerful. In fact the heartblast pepper’s shockwave can shoot through obstructions on the board like ice and carry on past them.
This can be helpful to damage a statue that is behind an obstruction, or continue to grow peppers in its path that are hard to get to. As it passes the obstruction it still damages it, and then continues on where a regular shockwave would stop. This does indeed make it more powerful, and makes it more useful than we originally thought it would be.
Tips for using the Hearblast Pepper Booster in Pepper Panic Saga to Get the Most Out Of It
The heartblast pepper booster is introduced into the Pepper Panic Saga in level 34. As mentioned the heartblast pepper has a shockwave that you can’t get anywhere else. To activate it you have click on its icon before you start playing the level. When the level loads you will have one heartblast sitting on the board to start, and you can match it right away or wait for the right moment.
We can see this booster being helpful in several situations, but would suggest using it in boards with a low number of moves that contain ice and statues. For example on level 83 you could active the booster and get one good hit on a statue while damaging the ice that sits in front of it. It can also be useful in situations where you have several statues lined up because it won’t stop after you hit the first statue like a regular shockwave. Instead the heartblast shockwave will damage all the statues in that row or column and continue all the way to the end of the board.
The tips for using the Pepper Panic Saga Heartblast Pepper Booster are as follows:
- The heartblast pepper is the type of booster that must be activated before the level begins. Once you start playing you will not be able to activate it in-game.
- To activate the hearblast pepper booster click on its icon when you open the level before pressing the play button to start playing the level.
- The shockwave from a heartblast pepper booster is more powerful than a normal shockwave from a four or five pepper (“T” and “L” shaped) match. It doesn’t stop for anything and passes through obstructions.
- Use this booster in situations where you have to create damage quickly at the beginning of the level.
- Use the heartblast pepper on levels where obstructions are in your way.
- Activate the heartblast on levels where you need to damage statues that are blocked by obstructions.
- If you are playing a level with several statues lined up in a row this booster will damage them all unlike a regular shockwave.
- You only get two free heartblast pepper boosters when you play level 34 so use them wisely. If you use your boosters up you will have to buy more using gold bars.
- Currently there are no ways to earn more heartblast peppers in the game, and any posts you see on Facebook promising to reward you with free boosters or lives is a scam. Do not click on these posts or fill out surveys expecting free gifts because you won’t get them.
- Boosters in Pepper Panic Saga don’t refresh over time like in some other games like Farm Heroes Saga.
Pepper Panic Saga Heartblast Pepper Video
Watch the following video to see the heartblast pepper booster in action, and how we were able to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 38 by activating the booster before we started.
For more Pepper Panic Saga demonstration and instructional videos visit our how to play Pepper Panic Saga YouTube playlist by clicking here. While you are there we would really appreciate if you would take a moment to subscribe to our channel, and of course if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it.
If you have any questions about the Heartblast Pepper Booster in Pepper Panic Saga leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.