Guide for Pepper Panic Saga Timers with Tips
Pepper Panic Saga Timers Details
Timer peppers were first introduced into the game in level 146. We’ve heard people call them lots of things such as mummified peppers or bandaged peppers, but as far as we know the official name is petrified peppers.
They have a small timer that counts down, and when it gets to zero they turn to stone and become an obstruction sitting on the board. Once this happens they can’t be moved or matched, and you will have to get rid of them by exploding a pepper nearby or by hitting them with a shockwave.
Tips for Playing Levels with Pepper Panic Saga Timers on Them
Timer peppers are obstructions, and they are very good at getting in the way. They can block statues, and make it impossible to make matches that you need to make. It is ideal to get rid of them before they countdown to zero, and you can do that by shooting them, matching them, or exploding them in chain reactions. The number on the timer is related to moves rather than time, and only counts down after you complete a match.
Before they turn to stone they work exactly the same way that regular peppers do. They can be matched with any other pepper, and can be grown to full size normally. When they are matched together the timer actually holds for that move, but if you match two of them together with different numbers the resulting pepper will take on the lower number. For example if you match a timer with a 3 and a timer with a 5 you will get a larger pepper with a timer of 3 on it. While all the other timers on the board will countdown after this match is complete the ones you matched will stay at 3.
When they become petrified Pepper Panic Saga timers don’t do much except get in your way. They sit in the spot where they turned to stone and you can’t do anything with them other than move them down the board by making matches below them. They can be removed by exploding a pepper next to them (same as statues) or by hitting them with any type of shockwave. They only take one hit to remove, and this will usually be your priority as soon as it happens.
Levels with timer peppers take some planning especially in cases where they block statues. When you play these levels keep all of the tips below in mind and adapt your strategy to remove them quickly.
The tips for Pepper Panic Saga Timers and Petrified Peppers are as follows:
- Pepper Panic Saga Timers start out different levels with different numbers on them.
- These numbers are varied by levels, but always start out with the same number on a particular level.
- The number on the timer counts down based on moves rather than time.
- Once the countdown reaches zero the peppers turn to stone or become petrified.
- Before they turn to stone they can be matched like any other pepper, and if they explode their timer disappears with them.
- You can match three or more timer peppers together to cut down on the number of them that are sitting on the board.
- When you match timers together they don’t countdown for that one move.
- When you match timer peppers together that have different numbers on them the resulting pepper will take on the lowest number.
- Since they work the same as regular peppers stage one timers can be removed by shockwaves that come from 4 pepper matches.
- After a pepper panic all the timers that are past stage one will be removed.
- Pepper Panic Saga Timers don’t shuffle with the rest of the peppers on the board when there are no possible moves.
- Petrified peppers can’t be matched or moved.
- Once they turn to stone they can drop down on the board when peppers below them are removed.
- It takes one hit from a shockwave, or one hit from an explosion to remove petrified peppers.
- Some Pepper Panic Saga timers levels start out with a fixed amount of them and no new ones will drop onto the board. In other levels timers can continually fall onto the board as peppers are cleared out.
Pepper Panic Saga Timers Video
Watch the following video to see how the Pepper Panic Saga Timers count down to zero, and watch the peppers turn to stone. See how we were able to complete Pepper Panic Saga level 148 by clearing them out with explosions and shockwaves.
For another Pepper Panic Saga video with a lot of petrified peppers click here. While you are there we would really appreciate if you would take a moment to subscribe to our channel, and of course if you find the video helpful please click the like button below it to help us out.
If you have any questions about the Pepper Panic Saga Timers and Petrified Peppers leave a comment for Pepper Panic Tips below and we will respond to it as soon as we can.